Saturday 1 February 2014

Post 1 of 3!

Hi there! I am so sorry I have not posted since Tuesday or Wednesday! I have been meaning to but I broke my iPod on Thursday and I didn't trust myself with my laptop before I get my new one in a couple of months or so. Then yesterday I just wasn't in a good mood and I got back from babysitting at half 11, so not the best time to blog.
 
So I thought I would tell you what the posts tonight will be about. This post is telling you what I am doing and why I am doing this. The next post will be my January Favourites, and the post after that one will be about lip balms and lip gloss and lipsticks.
 
Now I am doing these posts because I have been awful with posting and I am getting rid of the outfits of the weeks because I am always forgetting to take pictures of my outfits. So I might make Saturday the day where I tell you what I did during the week. You all seemed to enjoy that when I did it last week on Friday.
 
So this is the first of 3. Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! And yes that sounds perfect if you follow me now and then after I have finished the post I am writing I will follow you back! Thank you for the nice comment I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete