Sunday 9 February 2014

Stupid Livvy!

Hi there! Bear with me while I ramble on about how much on an idiot I am. Before you all think I have my internet back I don't. I am hooked up to the internet to the family's house who I babysit for. Seeing as it is across I think I am okay with doing it. If you knew what has happened in the past year of babysitting for the mum you would understand why I think I am right in doing what I am. As you can see I am clearly stupid at the moment. There are a couple of things why I think this but I will tell you while I address some things that I was going to do on my blog or already do on my blog. So here we go!
Nails Monday.
We will probably not get the internet back until at least Wednesday if not Tuesday because they decided to not come back yesterday (Saturday) to carry on with the work. So I am not getting it back which is one of the reasons, why my weekly thing about my nails will not be happening til I get my internet back and have time to do my nails. The second reason why I won't be doing my Nails Monday like I normally is because my iPod which I would normally shoot with I got really stupid with. I have either lost it or know where it is and can not get it until I go on Tuesday.
iPod.
As I said in the Nails Monday section I have been really really stupid with my iPod. If it wasn't bad enough a couple of weeks ago I put my iPod on shuffle and a high school musical song came onto my iPod. So as I was walking down the high-street to the supermarket that I was meeting them at my iPod and phone fell out of my pocket while I was dancing onto the floor. You can probably guess what happened but I will tell you anyway. My phone was totally fine. No scratches or dents. So this made me think that my iPod was fine. Oh boy was I wrong. The outside screen had really badly smashed. It still works but the screen has cracks going left to right. Right to left. Top to bottom. Bottom to top. So it was really bad.
If that wasn't bad enough a couple of weeks ago, on Friday I went bowling but had to pack up pretty quickly so that I could hang out with my friend and her friend so I had something to do until bowling rather than go home and then come back into town to go bowling. Little did I realise until I got home at 7 that I had left my iPod in college. (I think.) Can we have a round of applause for my stupidity? It should be in college. If it isn't in college then I have no idea where it is. Lets please hope it is in college otherwise I have nothing to listen to music on.
IKEA and Bowling Trip.
I am going to be honest. With this post I think I might just do the IKEA part. Mainly because that was the only thing I had time to photograph. With bowling we were getting drinks and food and them bowling that I didn't really have time to photograph anything. So with this post I will get it up as soon as possible when my internet is properly back.
Thank you!
I have noticed that everyday day I am creeping closer to 100 followers on Bloglovin'. I want to say thank you guys for sticking by and following me on there. Follow me and I will follow you back as soon as I can. I am also thinking about doing a little giveaway when I hit 100 followers. What do you guys think about that? Comment down below what you think about it and I will see what I can come up with.
 
So as you can guess, I am really clumsy and stupid at the minute. So I am sorry that this week there might not be a Nails Monday. To try and make it up to you guys I will do a haul post of everything I have bought over the past 5ish weeks. That will be one long post. I will also tell you why I am not going to be posting as much in the next couple of months either. Thank you for all standing by while my internet has been a problem and I have not been able to post as much.
 
Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment