Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tuesday's Adventures! (And money that has been spent!)

Hi there! So, today my mum and dad went away to the lakes for a couple days! So, this means me having to be responsible and adult like. So, before they left my mum gave me some money to spend on a hair cut, bin bags and whatever else I wanted. So I spent £25 on the hair cut, £2 on bin bags and then £10 on a hair product and £12 on a new bag for college..Now you might be thinking that is a lot of money for a hair cut but I have a reason of why it was so expensive. It was a walk in appointment, so they had to fit me in when they could and they would do my hair then and there and I wouldn't have to make my next appointment. Which is good for me seeing as I am horrible with money!!
 
Full body shot of my outfit and hair cut!
Close up of my face and hair!
 
So this is my new hair cut! I am really happy with it. It's just want I wanted and how I described it while I fix my hair on Sunday. So, this brings me onto what I picked up for £10 in Wilkinson's. As you can see in the pictures I am naturally blonde. (I mean look at my really bad roots.) So I asked the hairdresser what they thought and she recommended this hair remover dye thing. She said she has used it and there's no bleach in it, so it won't damage my hair as much as dying over it or bleaching it.
 
 
It is the colour b4 hair colour remover. I have to read through the instruction carefully and do just as it says and then my hair will be back to my natural colour. I am doing it on Sunday, so that if my hair goes really really badly wrong, I still have Monday before college to sort it out! Lets hope I go back to being the blonde girl I was before I was let loose with money and hair dye! So that is being used very soon.
 
 
So as there is with every bag I own, there is a story behind it. My bag for college, it was too full one day. (My fault entirely!) The zip broke on it. So, I needed a new bag which was stylish but easy to carry with me, seeing as I walk every morning. So I picked this up for £12 and I really like it and think it will be perfect for college. So, I spent quite a lot of money. Sob, sob. I still need to pay my brother back as well. Before I go I also want to remind you all that as soon as I reach 100 followers on my blog I will be doing a giveaway so stay tuned!
 
What do you think of my new haircut? What do you think of my new bag? Have you spent a lot of money lately? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment