Wednesday 19 February 2014

College Work!

Hi there! So, if you haven't noticed I have posted everyday this week so far! There is a reason for this. As there is for everything, it is half term week at college. For most schools in the UK it is a week off from school, to study and get work done that you haven't. (Yeah right!!) I should really get some college work done that I haven't gotten a mark for in past projects. Have I started on it? No. Have I started on the current project work? Yes. Have I worked on it anymore since Friday? No.

I normally like to spend this week, catching up on sleep, catching up on shows and mainly reblogging things on Tumblr til god knows what time in the morning. However, this half term has mainly been filled with me working. Not that I don't like it but when my first night off was yesterday and that was because she cancelled on me 10 minutes before she needed me. So, I decided to look at my college work out. But then I kind of started watching The Brits. Can I just say how amazing they were this year!! My intention was to do some actual work and then blog about it afterwards. However, here I am. On Tumblr and blogging instead! I will just do some of the work when I get home and do it bed!

So I thought I would share some of the notes and the title page and what I am using to create the masterpiece I call my 'book'. For this project we have to create an artifact. It could be anything we wanted it to be, so I choose to do a book. It is really easy to use and do if you have everything on a pen drive and don't lose it. (Ten points to whoever guesses who lost their pen drive with most of the work on it...) So here are my notes that I have so far and the cover page.
Page 1 of notes!
Page 2 of notes!
Pens and sketchbook!
Cover for the 'book'.
So as you can see I haven't done alot and I need to find all of the links that I have in a word document...on my pen drive. This is going to be a fun few days. Although I still have to take care of my 22 year old brother (My parents are away until Friday), my fat cat (I mean that in the nicest way!) and the house. I am the youngest out of the family and my parents as I am the most trustworthy. Woo! I just want to remind you as well once I get to 100 followers on Bloglovin' I am doing a mini giveaway!

So what are you doing this week? Do you work a lot or is it just me? Did you watch The Brits? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment