Tuesday 11 February 2014

I am back!

Hi there! As you can probably guess from the title of this post I have my proper internet back yay! Although on a worse note after not having my iPod for the weekend I went into college today and my iPod was not there. Either I have lost it in public somewhere or its been taken. I don't understand why though but hey ho! I have done nearly everything that I can concerning it. I just have one more person to ask about it all.
 
Until I manage to get a better camera on my phone or my iPod gets found and handed in, I can not do a nails post. Although later this week I will do my IKEA post and the haul that I have been meaning to do. I want to thank you all for sticking by with me while my internet has been down and while I haven't been posting a lot. So thank you!!!! I hope you are all having a fantastic day!
 
Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment