Monday 3 February 2014

Nails Monday #4!

Hi there! So its Monday which means a Nails Monday yay! So this week I have used lots of different colour nail polishes and a base coat and top coat. This is because this week I am going to a dinner for my brothers birthday, so I decided to paint on little balloons on each nail with different colours for each nail. I used a Rimmel Base Coat and Top Coat and then for each colour I used a Barry M nail polish and then the outline I used a Nails Inc. nail polish. So now I guess I will tell you how I did this.
 

So first, I painted my nails with just white colour after applying the boat coat. I used the Barry M Matt White, 66. I love Barry M as I have said in the past. It stays on very well and doesn't chip easily either. If you have read my other nail Mondays you will see how much I use the Barry M nails polishes and as you can see from the picture I have 5 of them.
 
Then I used my nail tool with I used the brush end for and painted on a circle and then a little triangle as well. For this certain nail I used the Barry M (surprise, surprise) in the colour Blue Grape in 402. For my other nails I used Barry M in the colours Mango in 329, Blood Orange in 347, B in 329 and then a No7 in the colour Blackberry in 60.
 
Then I used a Nails Inc. in the colour New York Noir. I then outlined the circle and triangle and then did a squiggly line as the balloon string. So I used the brush end again. If you don't have a nail tool, I would highly recommend getting one. You can do so many nail art designs with one, although it does need practice to master/use correctly.
 
After I had done my thumb nail I went on to do my other nails. After that had been done and dried, I painted on a top coat which is a Rimmel one again. I loved doing this nail art design and for me it was so simple. I loved using all the different colours on my nails because just looking at them I love. So if you are ever stuck with choosing a nail polish brand I would recommend Barry M if you can't afford buying Essie or Nails Inc. or OPI. It is a great alternative from the high end products that not everyone can afford all the time.
 
So I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post as much as I enjoyed doing my nails. Do you have a favourite nail polish brand? Do you use any of the colours I used today? Do you like this nail art? Do you have any nail art you want me to try?
 
Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute idea for a birthday :-) you must have a steady hand!!!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! On my left hand nails I do but on my right hand is a different story! haha x

      Delete