Friday 21 February 2014

Decisions and hair colour removal?

The Box of Doom!
Footloose.
It is on my hair, I was scared it was going to go wrong.
Close up of it on my hair.
I have to say I look like I have a cape.
The dried version. Does it look different?
Studying...
The little presents my parents gave me.
Hi there! So today was an interesting day to say the least! I woke up at 11 o'clock woo!! And had to clear up the front room! My parents were coming back today and I needed to get some breakfast anyway. So after doing that I cluttered up my parents bed with everything I wanted to do. So, I decided to read the instructions of the hair colour removal thing while watching the newer version of Footloose. When I was half way through Footloose I decided to start on my hair. I did everything by the instructions and then washed it out. As I had dried it, the time had become 3 o'clock. Where does the time go? My hair doesn't look any different in photos but it is a little lighter than it was. I think I need to try it again with another box for it. I decided to make a start on the college work, I hadn't even started on and did a little bit of work on it. My parents came back and gave me three little presents. They got me a box of One Direction tissues, A big bag of solid chocolate eggs with penguins on the wrappers and a bar of Kendal Mint Cake! They are too nice!

My decision that I am trying to make is whether to start make YouTube videos now or after I finish college. I would really love to hear your opinions on this. What do you think? Also do you think my hair looks different? I would love to hear from you guys! I will not be posting tomorrow because I am babysitting at someone else's house and I won't have internet. Remember once I get to 100 followers there will be a little giveaway, so remember that! Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment