Tuesday 4 November 2014

What's happening?!?

Hi there!! So, as the weeks have gone on and its coming up towards Christmas I have decided a few things. The first thing being if you watch my YouTube videos you have seen I haven't really posted a lot. Well, I have 1 video just to edit together and that should be up this time this week. The second thing being all the way through December I am going to try and do vlogmas. It seems like a fun thing to do and I am hoping that you guys will enjoy it.

Now, to do with blog posts because I don't want my blog to seem like its less important than my YouTube channel, (which it isn't, its more important!) below you will see a picture of a box with lots of products in it. I have been receiving glossybox boxes for about 3 months now and I thought that everytime I use one of the products I will review it. So, there will be lots of reviews on the way. More videos on the way. 


So, this was just really to tell you all what is happening over the next few months. I hope you will look forward to it and I will see you soon!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment