Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Liebster Award!

Hi there! So I had not heard about this until my friend posted about it and nominated me for it. I think it is a really good idea to gain a greater audience for blogs under 200 followers. Now I thought about that I thought wow! That's a lot of followers. Now as I started searching for blogs to nominate I realised that actually, its a lot harder than I thought. So you can read my friends post, here. So, here are her questions that I will answer now!

1. Which Coffee house is your favourite? (Starbucks, Costa etc.) 
My favourite coffe house (which is no surprise if you know me) is Costa! I love it so much and could not live without it.
2. Favourite place to shop online?
My favourite place to 'shop' online is Forever 21. I don't usually shop online but I go on Forever 21 alot and just cry over the things that I can't afford.
3. Celebrity style or Street style?
My celebrity style has got to be Zoe Sugg also known as Zoella. I love her style and hair and everything about her! If I could be anyone it would be her!
4. Who is your celebrity crush? (Male & Female)
My male celebrity crush is (surprise surprise) Niall Horan. I love One Direction and all of the boys but my favourite has to be Niall. I don't actually have a female celebrity crush. I have never really thought about it before, so I guess I don't have one.
5. Heels or flats?
I want to say heels for the main reason of they make me taller, but I wear flats a lot more because they are comfier than having to wear heels for the whole day.
6. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
Even though I have only just started to blog about it, I have started to love sharing what I have done with my week. It makes me sound busy and like I have more of a life than I actually do.
7. Describe your blog in 5 words.
Make-up, Lifestyle, Fashion, Crazy and Colourful.
8. Name 1 item of clothing you couldn't live without.
I could not live without Skinny Jeans. Any colour skinny jeans I just can't leave without them.
9. Who inspires you?
The person who inspires me is Jade out of Little Mix. I love her personality and everything she does makes me laugh and make me realise its okay to do what I want sometimes.
10. Favourite cosmetic brand?
I have to say my favourite brand is Collection (which used to be named Collection 2000). Mainly because Little mix have there make-up line with them.
11. Which era would you love to go back in time to visit for the fashion?
The era I would love to go back to is the 50's. I love the skirts and style and shape of dresses. They look so comfy and I just love it!

So now the people I am nominating are:
Frankie's Planet,
Ping And Ting,
Its Renee Allen,
My Perfect Red,
Reaching For Pomegranates,
Blogging Through The Mirror,
Zara's Beauty Blog,
Colitis And ME,
Life Is Lauren
and
Isobel Howden.

Now my questions for you are:
1)What's your favourite band?
2)Who is your favourite YouTuber? (Male&Female, only answer if you watch YouTube)
3) When is your favourite time of the year?
4)Do you have any hobbies?
5)Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6)What is something you have always wanted to do?
7)Favourite social media site? (Tumblr, Twitter, etc.)
8)An outfit you can't live without?
9)A beauty product you can't live without?
10)What is your favourite quote?

So, I have been meaning to do this since Sunday (eek!) but I have know done it!! So tada!! I hope that you are all feeling well and if not then I hope you feel well soon. Hopefully tomorrow I will be doing a January Favourites post and then Friday I will tell you about my busy week and then Saturday will be my outfits this week.
Feel free to comment down in the comments some of your answers. Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. i love these posts - it's so nice to learn more about the person behind the blog! also, i agree with you - zoe sugg is PERFECT! :) she can be your girl crush!!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love these posts as well and oh my gosh I hadn't thought of that but Zoe is amazing her sense of style and everything is just amazing she is like a role model to me xxx

    ReplyDelete