Sunday 2 February 2014

Lip care! Post 3 of 3!

Lip care! Post 3 of 3!
 
Hi there! Now in the past couple of months it has become really cold and that means that your lips are going to need protecting. Otherwise your lips are going to get dry and no-one likes that. I myself have always suffered from this, no matter what I do to them. So in these past couple of months I have carried round quite a few different products in my two bags, so keep them moisturised and getting it as least damaged as possible I thought I would tell you guys them.
 
In my bag I always carry a lip balm, lipstick and sometimes a lipgloss. I have two different bags and I have a lip balm and lipstick in both. I also have a lip gloss that I keep in one of my bags and just stays there. I use it if I want to but if not then I still have it just incase.
 
So in bag number 1 I have the Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh, Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 and a Bourjois Lipgloss. These are the ones I have in the bag I use all the time! I find all of these products so handy because they all have different qualities and they all apply really easily and stay on for quite a long time. I have just a clear lip balm incase I don't want any colour on them. I have a deep red lipstick which I wear if I am daring enough and I have a light pink sparkly lipgloss just to add a little bit of colour to my lips. (For more information read my January Favourites post, here.)
 
So in bag number 2 I have a One Direction Lip Balm in Niall's colour which smells and tastes of Cherrys, and a Little Mix Lipstick from Jades range which is a nude colour. I can wear these whenever and where ever I like. They are both subtle enough on there own but give my lips a bit of colour. The lip balm adds more pink to your lips and the lipstick makes your lips look more nude. I love them both so much!
 
I always add a lip balm underneath my lipstick because that adds a bit more moisture to your lips before putting on a lipstick which dries out your lips quite a lot and even more in this cold weather. So I always use lip balm so much. The only thing I don't like about lip balm is when its in the little pots. Only because you use your finger and after you have used it you still have some of it on your finger and you don't really know what to do with it.

 Do you have a favourite lipstick? Do you prefer lipstick, lip balm or lipgloss? Have you tried any of the products I use? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. I am sorry it is a day late but I got in pretty late last night and all I wanted to do was sleep. So sorry about that! I hope you all are having a fantastic Sunday whatever you might be doing. I am going to finish cleaning my house ready in time for my mum and dad coming back! See you soon! xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Does the One Direction lip balm actually work? xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me on my lips I would say it does. I love it so much and either use it on its own at home or when I'm out with my other bag xx

    ReplyDelete