Saturday 15 February 2014

End Of Week Review #?

Hi there! Now before you say anything!! I know I haven't done one in a while and that's because I have just forgotten or not had time or not really liked anything that week. I am sorry I will try and get better at it but it might be an occasional thing that I do instead. So I can't remember which number this post is, so I'm just going to roll with the question mark. So this week I have loved so many things that fit all into one catorgy, but also another that I would love to have but have had to improvise instead and then another one because I saw it on TV and it led me to watch loads of videos on it on YouTube.
 
So the first thing that fits all into one catorgy is all of the bands I haven't listened to in a while but have started to love again or my friend has introduced me to. So, the bands that I have listened to and loved again are KIGH, Nevershoutnever, All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco and Mayday Parade. I had forgotten about them all for quite a while and I had my iTunes up and on shuffle and an All Time Low song came on. I remembered I hadn't listened to them in ages and that lead my to many other videos from other bands that I hadn't heard in ages.

The second thing that I have been improvising with is noise cancelling ear plugs. I love the idea and when I have to spend a whole day with the kids I babysit and I have a headache and don't want to hear them anymore. (I'm such a great babysitter!) I have been using my earphones which are very powerful at listening to music and just blocked them out for a little while. I know I shouldn't but when you have to look after them most of the time you don't want to hear them after a while.

The last thing that I have loved watching again is figure skating. You know that one dream job you would love to have but you know even if you start preparing for it now you will never get it? Well mine is to be a figure skater. I know bizzare! Ever since I was little I have loved watching all the performances. The girls in the pretty one of a kind dresses. The cute skating boots. All of the make-up looks! I love it all so much. After I came home from babysitting one night my mum started watching the Winter Olympics with the figure skating and I just loved all of the performances.

Have you been listening to any new or old bands recently? Do you have a dream job that you know you will never be able to get? Am I a really bad babysitter? Feel free to comment down in the comments. I also want to just remind you that once I get to 100 followers I will be doing a small giveaway as a thank you! If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment