Saturday 1 February 2014

Januarys Favourite! Post 2 of 3

Januarys Favourite!

Hi there! So as you can probably guess and have read in my first blog post! (Hopefully, if not click here.) So this post is about all the things I have been loving in January. Now I thought there would be a lot more things this month but there really isn't which surprised me. There are only 7 things. I think this is because I am still yet to try out some of the things I have for Christmas. So here we go!


So my first favourite is the Purple notebook. I bought this in the second week of January and thought it would be useful when writing blog posts and also for jotting down ideas for new blog posts and when I am going to do them. I thought it would be good. I picked it up in TX Maxx for £2.99. Now I thought wow that's expensive but then its really good paper and I just love it. Also its purple and that's my favourite colour. If you don't know what TX Maxx is, its a store which has loads of things in there which you won't find anywhere else. As soon as you have it, it is highly unlikely that you will find someone else with one just like it.

My second favourite is the One Direction Our Moment perfume. It is so nice and smells amazingly! It is very sweet and very fresh. It is definitely a young persons sort of smell. It is amazing and so easy to store in your bag. I carry it around with me and just spray it on my neck and then that is it. I am so careful with this it is like my baby! I hardly use any of it so it will definitely last me a long time before I need to buy another one. The cap for it is so cute as well and so easy to pull off and put back on again.

My third favourite is the Impulse body spray in the smell Tease. I spray this all over my body to go with my perfume on my neck and I think it smells amazing together. You get the fruit smell of the body spray with the sweet and fresh smell of the perfume mix together really nicely. It is also handy for carrying around in your bag, just incase you forget your perfume and want to refresh the smell you have on. It is really cheap as well its only £1 and it is so nice as well.

My fourth favourite is the Bourjois Lipgloss in the colour Rose Pacific which is number 49. It is a very light and sparkly pink colour. It will be perfect in the summer but also if you just want to add a little bit of colour to your lips. It applies really easily but stays on for quite a while. I love it so much and I can't wait to try out the other Bourjois Make-up my mum so kindly bought me for Christmas.

My fifth favourite is the Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh. I love this lip balm so much. I have all 6 of them and I love them all but my favourite has to be Mint Fresh. I am always applying it before lipstick or even just on its own. It smells minty and feels so fresh on my lips when they are getting dry. It is clear so it doesn't add any colour to my lips but it is so easy to apply and I don't need a mirror for it.

My sixth favourite is the Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. Now a lot of people have this lipstick but I decided to buy it when I saw Zoella have it in a lot of her favourite videos. I thought that I was going to be too pale and not be able to pull it off but I surprised myself by doing it. I have never really experimented with lipsticks apart from the nude colours and this was my first ever red and dark coloured lipstick. I have to say I am in love with this and I wear it as much as I can. It is so easy to out on and it stays on so well as well. So if you are thinking of getting it I recommend you do.

Now my last favourite is a cover of a song. Now I have been loving this guys covers on YouTube for a really really really long time. I love all of his covers and can not stop listening to this cover. I don't know how many times I have listened to it but when I don't know what to listen to its this. It is called A Great Big World and the guy who covers it is called Daniel J. So I will put a link to the video here, so you can watch/listen to it and form your own opinion.

So that is it for my January Favourites.
Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment