Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites.

Hi there! So, it is the last day of February, so at college it is getting more intense and drawing ever closer to the end of the year and the end of college for ever! Although I might be freaking out about my life after college, or college in general I have managed to find a few things that I have loved throughout February and thought I would share them with you.

The first thing I have been loving is a lip balm. Surprise, surprise. I have heard about Carmex and have been told it is really good but I have never tried it before. So I bought one and I love it so much! It has kept my lips really hydrated and it makes my lips tingle and I love that feeling so much.


The second thing I have been loving is any Barry M product. If you have read my Nails Monday I use a lot of Barry M nail paints. I love them so much! If you have ever thought about buying a Barry M nail paint get one. I would recommend them so much!


The third thing I have been loving is a American group called Pentatonix. They are an acapella group, which makes all the drums and backing beat from there voices. They are amazing! I was going to go and see them in Manchester but I have no-one to go with and I have college the next day so I would be dead, the next day. I have gotten into them a lot over the past couple of months, so I love them a lot.


The fourth and last thing I have loved this month and will always love it, is Gossip Girl. I am season 3 and have only been watching it for about a month now. I love it so much! So, definitely watch that! You will not regret it.

Have you watched or used any of the things I have loved this month? What have you loved this month? I want to remind you all that as soon as I get to 100 followers on my blog I will be doing a giveaway. Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh carmex!! it's the best!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh definitely I love it so much! I know have two the strawberry one and the mint one as well xxx

      Delete