Monday 24 February 2014

Hair fail!

Hi there! So if you read my post on Friday you will know that I tried the colour b4 stuff on my hair and it didn't do much. So, I went out today and got another box. I put it on my hair and lets put it this way. I am not blonde or black or dark brown. It didn't exactly work out how I thought it would. Why I decided to do this a day before college and so late in the day as well. I have no idea but I have learnt my lesson. I am going to have to live with it until it all grows out or I can get it sorted by the hairdressers.

It didn't go the colour I expected.
I don't know how I feel about this.
So that's all for today. My hair will get sorted but only when I can stand wearing my hair down. Its just not a me colour. I don't have a problem with people with this hair colour because they suit it. However, I don't think I do. There will be a post on Monday about my nails, like there should have been today. Sorry college work comes first. Also I should have some orders being delivered for me soon! I hope you have had a successful and happy Monday. Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment