Monday 17 February 2014

Todays OOTD And Trip To Liverpool!

Hi there! So today to get me out of the house and actually have some fresh air unlike the past two days, my mum and dad and I went to Liverpool for the day. So, today I wore black skinny jeans from New Look, a black long sleeved top from Primark, a short sleeved checked shirt from H&M and some boots from Primark. It was so warm and comfortable that the car ride and walking around the whole of Liverpool One didn't seem so bad.
 
Full body shot!
Close Up Of My Boots!
 
So, as we got to Liverpool, we went straight into John Lewis and had a drink and piece of cake. I had a diet coke and piece of cake. (I am trying to be more healthy honest!) After we did that my mum and I went to look at the make-up and we had a lovely 15 minutes doing that. After the make-up stands we went to look at all the bags and purses, then the haberdashery and creative things. While we were in that section I saw a small sewing machine at £50 in a selection of different colours. I decided to ask my mum what would she think of me designing clothes and dresses for myself and if I ever got confident enough maybe sell some. She seemed really happy about the idea and asked if I would like a sewing machine for my 18th birthday. So, that was decided pretty quickly.
 
After we had come out of that part we went and looked at all the Easter things being sold. I bought a couple of things for people for Easter. So look out for that post about how I put it all together and what I did. After this I asked if I could go and have a look at the laptops to see if there was one that was cheaper than what I had in mind. Sure enough there was. I was asking if I could have it and sure enough my parents plan was to buy me one that day in John Lewis anyway! So I got my new laptop. They didn't have it in white but I didn't really care, I got what I have wanted for about 6 months now.
 
After we had spent about an hour and a half in John Lewis, we decided to go to a café called EAT. I picked up a prawn salad and a mango and passion fruit smoothie to go with it. We sat in there with all the John Lewis bags and decided what we were going to do next.
 
My lunch was so good!
 
So, what we decided to do was that I got to go to Boux Avenue and anywhere else that I wanted to go, while my parents went to Debenhams. So, that's what happened. I went to Boux Avenue and got myself something and some hand cream as well. After spending about 45 minutes in quite a small shop. I was going to Zara. Although when I remembered I had no money in my bank account and about £6 in my purse, I decided that it wasn't the best of ideas! So, sadly I had to walk past the shop. I did walk into the Disney store though. I couldn't help myself! I then went and looked at the map to see if Liverpool One had a Lush store. I sadly again could not find one, so I got in touch with my mum to see where my parents were.
 
After I had found my parents buying my dad clothes. (Surprise, surprise) My mum then told my dad and me that the tablet she had been looking at in John Lewis at the start of the day, (This was 4 hours ago!) she really wanted so could we go and get it in white. We went and got it her and meet up with her 15 minutes later. It had gotten to about 4 o'clock and my mum said we could finally go home. Well that would have been good but we lost where our car was and spent 10 minutes looking for it in the car park! It was very eventful but lots of fun!
 
Do you like going to Liverpool One? Is there a lush in Liverpool One or am I just thinking that there was one there? Is there a favourite store you have in Liverpool One if you have been? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment