Thursday 4 June 2015

New Job = More Blog Posts?

Hi there! So, I got a new job and except for Fridays and Saturdays when I work late I am going to have more time to post on here! Yay! So, those are more blog posts and more reviews and more of everything and anything I want to do with this. It even means more videos maybe? Who knows what will happen now that I have more time on my hands. It feels like ages since I have posted on here and I feel bad for saying that there will be more blog posts coming but this time there actually will. I have a wedding at the weekend and then 2 concerts after that as well, so expect a make-up tutorial or even an OOTD post of what I wore. With the concerts I think I may film it but I am not sure yet.
 
It feels great knowing that I will have time to post on here and do more things on this blog. I may change it all around a bit but if I do it may be over night but who knows. Thank you all for sticking by and I will see you soon! xx

TwitterInstagramYouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment