Monday 17 February 2014

Nails Monday #4!

Hi there! So, it is a Monday which means it is Nails Monday, Week 4! This week is really boring because I am not having an colour on my nails except for a clear polish. The reason for this is because my nails under all of the colour that I have are really bad. They peel, they can break really easily, so yesterday when I was in John Lewis looking at all the make-up and nail varnish I saw the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure. As I didn't have a lot of money I saw it was £3.49. I asked my mum and she said she had used it in the past and it is really good but you have to do exactly as it says on the back of the box. So that's what I did.
 
The nail polish in its box!
Out of the box I was so excited to use it!
After I had put it on my nails...they look so shiny!
So on the back of the box it says this:
  • Apply one coat to bare nails every other day. Use alone or under nail colour.
 
So, it's quite straight forward. I thought instead of using it once every week I should go for a week using it on its own with no other nail polish. Sob, sob. If my nails weren't in such a bad condition I would not need to do it but oh well. So that's what I am doing with my nails this week. Well that and file them into actual shapes seeing as I have chipped 3 of my actual nails.
 
What are you doing with your nails this week? This there a certain nail polish or nail colour you would like me to try and then review? Have you tried the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure nail polish? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment