Thursday 6 February 2014

Sorry!

Hi there! I am so sorry but I might not be able to do any posts soon because at home my internet is down. As soon as it is back I will do a new post but this just just a quick post to tell you all. I am truly sorry but things happen. I am going bowling and to Ikea over today and tomorrow and I will take pictures of my outfits and things we do. I will then do a post as soon as I can.

Read my past posts if you haven't but I will get a post up as soon as possible. It should be fixed by tomorrow but you never know. The last time that happened it was down for over a week. So there are lots of posts to look forward to. Again I am sorry for this absence but I can't help it. At the minute I am in college using a Mac to do this on. (While I should be doing work..oops!) So I hope you are all well and are having a good day/time. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment