Saturday 11 January 2014

Outfit Of The Week #1!

Hi there! So the week has gone by and I am back at college how sad...It hasn't been the best week for me. You can say oh I've had a bad day today, well this past week has been a bad week for me. So I go to college 4 days a week and a different outfit for each day. So I thought I would show you them all and then choose my favourite and tell you why. So here are my four outfits.
 



So in my outfits they are all very different but I had fun trying new things that I wouldn't normally wear in the wintery months. For two day I wore a skirt and the other two day my normal skinny jeans. They all have a jumper or hoodie in the outfit because it is cold outside and I need to keep warm when I am walking 30 minutes just to get to the class I need to and to get to the actual college on time. I have to say all my outfits are simple but its college you don't need to dress up because there's nothing to dress up for, unless you have to give a pitch to a client.
 
I have to say though my favourite outfit has to be Tuesdays. I mainly choose it because It was the most comfiest outfit out of all of them even if I was wearing a skirt. It was also fun to wear because who doesn't love the cookie monster? But on a serious note I really do love the things I wore that day. Even if I did fall over in my favourite coffee shop and hurt myself, and was late to class and didn't have the things I needed, I still smiled my way through it and got through a truly horrible day but in my favourite clothes.
 
So did you have a favourite outfit this week? Do you have an item of clothing that you don't normally wear but love wearing when you do? How was your week? Feel free to let me know down in the comments.
 
Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Tumblr and Polyvore. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment