Wednesday 22 January 2014

Over 1,000 views!

Over 1,000 views! 
 
This post was going to be what I have bought, over the past 2 weeks and do a kind of haul post. I would have done that but today I recently hit over 1,000 views on my Polyvore account! I am so grateful to anyone who has had a look at them and if you have decided to follow it as well. It means so much to me and I couldn't be more grateful. I have been on the site for under a year and already have over 1,000 views. I can't believe it and I have just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has been on it. I try and make the outfits as cheap as I can. So thank you again! As you can see I did a celebratory over 1,000 views set. So, if this hasn't persuaded you to check it out, I don't know what will. Haha. You can check it here, or it will be down below as well.
 
Check out my Bloglovin', Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and of course my Polyvore. Thank you for staying with my blog now as well and see you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment