Thursday 9 January 2014

Things I Want To Do On This Blog!


Hi there! Theres a few things I want to start doing on this blog! I want to start doing an End Of Week Review every two weeks. This will take place on a Friday and the first one will be this Friday. Every week on a Monday, I will be doing a nails monday and show you what nail thing I have on this week, or what nail colour I have on.

As I don't own the camera I want currently (I need to save up), I will be doing a monthly favourites post at the end of each month to tell you what I have been loving. Whether it be food or clothes or anything really. I will also be doing an Outfit Of The Week, where I will be showing you my outfits I have worn to college, choose my favourite one and then I will be doing that every Saturday.

What do you think about all of these things I wil start to do? Is there anything that you want to see my make a weekly/monthly thing? Feel free to answer these down in the comments.

Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Tumblr and Polyvore. (I forgot to tell you all about my Polyvore which I will be using more often.) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment