Friday 10 January 2014

End Of Week Review #1

Hi there! This end of week review is basically 2 beauty products. What I have been loving and using this week is the L'Oreal Long Lasting Perfecting Foundation and the Seventeen Instant Glow Bronzer. I got the bronzer earlier this week and it only cost me £4.19 in my local Boots store, but I can already tell it will last me a long time because I don't need much of it.
 
 
I am going to briefly talk about this again. I know I did a review on this earlier in the week but I have loved it so much I thought I would mention it again. It has a very good coverage over blemishes, spots and evens out skin so easily and I love it so much. Normally I don't like pump foundations but this one is so good and I don't have to do a lot of pumps to get my desired amount. It does last for 16 hours and I just love it!
 
 
 
The other thing I have been loving over the past few days is a bronzer I picked up when buying my mum her birthday present. I had been needing a bronzer for quite a while because I don't like how pale my face was compared to the rest of my body. So I tested it out a little bit on my hand and it was a very light bronzer which I thought would be perfect considering how pale my face is. It is so easy and easily transfers onto my brush and then from my brush to my face. It doesn't add so much that it makes look un-natural. I will do a more detailed review on this later in the week but I absolutely love this and it is a must have for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about buying a bronzer.
 
Is there anything you have been loving this week? Is there anything that is a must have? Have you tried either of these two products? What are your thoughts on them? Feel free to comment down below in the comments about these.
 
Also feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Tumblr and Polyvore. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment