Saturday 18 January 2014

Outfit Of The Week #2!

Hi there! So this week feels like it has flown by. It has just gone by in the blink of an eye and it feels like I have accomplished a lot during this week. But between babysitting and college work I have not had time to take photos of things for new log posts but don't worry there are lots of things to come. I am going to be honest, I am going to do a haul blog post of things I have bought this week on the Wednesday. This Friday is my second end of week review and this Monday is another Nails Monday of what nail art/nail polish I am going to wear this next week. So below are my four outfits I wore at college this week.
 



So this week has been mainly skirts or dresses. Except for Wednesday where I wore jeans. The last two days I have been wearing new things that I have bought and loved wearing! I am not a fashion expert and these things that I am wearing is because I find them comfy for myself. So now I am going to list where I got each item of clothing from for each day.
 
Tuesday: -AC DC Top, H&M
-White Vest Top, Primark
-Skirt, Primark
-Hoodie, H&M
 
Wednesday: -Shirt, Primark
-Jeans, New Look
-Hoodie, Primark
 
Thursday: -Dress, Primark
-Cardigan, Primark
-Snood, Primark
 
Friday: -Ramones Top, Primark
-Skater Skirt, Primark
-Red Belt, New Look,
-Bad Hair Day Snapback Hat, New Look
-Hoodie, H&M
 
Now as you can see I mainly use high street stores because they are cheap but also have really well made clothes. I am trying to branch out into more colours as it is getting closer to Spring. Also you can see that most of my wardrobe are dark colours, so its not the best colour for the warmer months. I try and make my clothes as comfy as possible because I move around and sit still in front of a computer for quite a while. I am hoping to branch out and try and go shopping in Topshop soon and I hope to come back with lots of goodies and new clothes. Although this will be much later in the year.
 
My favourite outfit this week though is Thursdays outfit. I love the print of the dress and I love how comfy it is to wear. I love the colours and how easy it is to wear as casual or as a smart outfit as well. The dress I bought on the Wednesday and I have to say it was on offer but so cheap even when it wasn't. I had been looking at this dress for a while and thought when I had the money to spare I will buy it. Although when I saw the dress with one left in my size and reduced down to £2, I had to buy it I couldn't just leave it there.
 
Did you have a favourite outfit this week? Do you shop in mainly high street store or designer stores? Do you have a favourite hat, skirt, dress or top? Feel free to comment down below.
 
Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment