Monday 27 January 2014

Nails Monday #3!

Hi there! It is Monday so you all know what that means! It's Nails Monday Week Number 3! So today I had to get up at 8 just to return a camera to college on the day that I have off. I went and had some breakfast at Costa. (If you know me that is no surprise at all!) I came home eat half a Lemon Meringue Pie and then slept and started on my nails. The nails I have decided on this week is something that I got from the book The Hunger Games. If you haven't read the Hunger Games I would definitely recommend it but it is a flame design on my nails. I have used the OPI Natural Base Coat, Barry M in the colour 347 in Blood Orange, Barry M in the colour 329 in Mango, Barry M in the colour 329 in B and Nails Inc. in New York Noir. To do this design I have used a Nail Tool.
 
 




 
To start of with I used my Nail Tool to do the red part of the flames. I used the brush end. I started off by doing the outline of the flames. Don't worry if it doesn't look quite right because you can just go back over it with the Black in the next step.
 
 
After I did the red flame part I used the Black Nail Polish to fill in the top part of my nail. I went in between the red flames, corrected any mistakes I made and made it look half presentable seeing as I am not as good at this. I cleaned the brush part of my Nail Tool and used that again.
 
 
After doing this I used the brush part of the Nail Tool again. I dabbed orange and yellow at the bottom of my nail to make it look more like a flame design. I did 2 layers of the Orange and then 1 layer of Yellow and the another layer of Orange on top, so it is all blended in. While each layer of each different colour is partly wet dab on the other colour and then wait til it is partly wet again and do it again. So then it should look like this.
 
 
What do you think about my Nail Art this week? Do you like it? Do you use any of the products I use this week? What do you think about the products if you have used them? Feel free to leave a comment down below. If you have anything that you would want to know or want to ask but don't want to comment don't hesitate to email me at realdreaming1@gmail.com .
 
Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. I hope you enjoyed this and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment