Saturday 25 January 2014

This weeks madness!

Hi there! As I said a couple of weeks back I was going to do every two weeks an end of week review. Well over these last two weeks I haven't had anything that I have truly loved enough to be in an end of week review. So instead I have decided that I will tell you about the madness of this past week and everything that has happened.
 
So this week started off the same as normal. I babysat on Saturday until the very early hours of the morning. (4 o'clock in the morning!!) I was very tired that night and fell asleep until half past 12. I had a very chilled out Sunday and tried to get some college work done but ended up watching countless episodes of Gossip Girl and trying to catch up on sleep. Although in the evening I went out for a dinner with my friends to celebrate her getting a place in University and her birthday as well, which was the day before. It was a very enjoyable evening, a meal and then a couple of drinks afterwards! I had never had a more chilled out and fun evening out.
 
On the Monday it was a very enjoyable day. My mum was ill but I went out and spent money on clothes and then some food and soup for my mum. That took my time between 12:20 and 2:30. I got a taxi back and started to look after my mum. So for the rest on the day I had watched more episodes of last seasons Mr Selfridge. For the rest of the evening I was taking pictures for my photography project. I was very pleased about it. Started writing more of a fan fiction and then it had become bedtime already. Tuesday I woke up not feeling very well so I asked my last tutor could I not go to last lesson and I finished at half past 2. Although, in our first lesson we got put into groups of 4 or 5 and then had to research and plan a 40 minute lesson. We had it and one group was teaching on Friday. We were not going to be told until Friday who was going to teach so everyone had to be ready. Then instead of going home because I missed my bus I went shopping and bought more things. I came home and did nothing but reblog things on Tumblr while listening to music and then again after writing more of my fan fiction.
 
Wednesday was a busy day for me. I had been in college for 3 hours and then had my lunch. After lunch I had to go filming which was 1 and a half hours of enjoyable filming, and funny talks with my bestest friend I could ever ask for, and has an amazing fashion sense and blog. I will leave a link at the end. We spent another hour editing and singing and dancing along to songs with my other friends. It was very enjoyable. Wednesday night I decided to research the points for the lesson I might have had to give on Friday. Thursday came around and I was in college again. I left late but arrived on time. I had a very awkward day on Thursday where some people just didn't seem interested in what I had to say or wanting to talk to me. Apart from my bestest friend that is. I then had to babysit an hour after getting back home after college.
 
So we came to today. I got to college a couple of minutes late. So we did some last minute preparation for the lesson we had to give because it was us who had to give the lesson today without two members of our group. (Annoyed was not the word for me and my two friends.) We got an early lunch and went on Tumblr, ate my lunch and checked all of my e-mails. The afternoon came around and I finished my editing for my video. After finishing the video I signed out a digital SLR for the weekend. After we were aloud to leave me and my bestest friend went, shopped for a little while (including in a charity shop which I sometimes very rarely do) and took the bus back to my friends house. There we took pictures and I got picked up at quarter to 6. Came home and an hour later went back out to my aunties for her birthday. Took pictures and generally had a very good time there. After this we ordered Chinese takeaway and wrote this blog post while watching the ending episodes of Mr. Selfridge.
 
I am so sorry that this isn't what it should be on every second Friday but I didn't think it was right to do a blog post just on two items. Tomorrow will not be an outfits of the week either. This is because I had forgotten to take pictures of my outfits on Wednesday and Thursday of my outfits. So instead I will either be doing a review of all the Little Mix range of make-up or a haul of all the things that I have bought over the past few weeks. Cough cough, days, cough cough.
 
Have you had a busy week? Is there anything you have been particularly loving this week? Is there anything you would like to see a post on? Feel free to comment down below about anything. You can find my bestest friends fashion blog, here. You can also e-mail me any questions or anything you want to realdreaming1@gmail.com. You can also follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. Hope you enjoyed this post. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. i've been sick all week so i've been in bed watching movies!! :( sadly, not as exciting as yours sounds!! i love this post - really nice to hear what other people get up to!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww no!! I hope you get well soon! sorry for the late reply! and apart from the being ill it sounds pretty fun what you have done :) and it was very exciting and fun and thank you! I am thinking of doing this as a weekly thing to tell people what I have been up to I would love to hear what you think about it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You're a babe!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award as I love your blog! Just go onto my blog and read through my latest blog post to find out what you have to do!
    Sam xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Sam!! Awww thanks!! And I will do after I have finished this post! xx

    ReplyDelete