Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Everyday Autumn/Winter Make-Up Look!

 
Hi there! Today I am going to tell you about my everyday make-up look. This is what I do for college, so in my eyes it is a very simple look and very casual. I use many products in this look but because I am so used to it, it take me 10-20 minutes to do this depending on how awake I am! I use this most days when I actually get up and out of bed. The image below is all the products and the brush I use for blending. I could not find my other brushes I use, but they are just very simple brushes and you can get them in any make-up brush set.
 
So here I have used a Collection 16 Hour Lasting Perfection Concealer (which I have run out of that's why its not in the picture sorry!) and I have dabbed this under my eyes, a little bit on my forehead, a little bit on my chin and a little bit around my nose. I have done this to cover up my dark circles under my eyes from the lack of sleep I get from working at night. I also a little bit of redness around my nose because of my cold I have had for a while and I have a couple of spots on my forehead and chin so I put a little on there to cover that up.
 
 
Next I used the L'Oreal Long Lasting Perfecting Foundation in number 15, which is Porcelain. I use this all over my face so I have a complete coverage just so that it covers up any less noticeable blemishes or spots. I blend this in again with my Real Techniques Brush. It is the expert face brush but because I don't have that big a face it is perfect for concealer and foundation and I just love this brush. It is so soft even after having it of ages!
 
 
Then after doing my concealer and foundation, I use a Collection Pressed Powder in the number 18 called Ivory. I use this over my foundation so that the other make-up I use after the powder will stay put and my look a little softer, then if I didn't use it. I put this on with a little pad instead of a sponge because I use less this way and It gives complete coverage better than using two different sponges.
 
 
After I use my powder, I get my SmashBox Palette in the name of Hot Date. It is essentially an eyeshadow palette but I use the darkest brown that they have just to fill in my eyebrows and make the shape more noticeable. I don't use a lot of it but just enough so they are more noticeable and that I do have eyebrows under the foundation and powder I have on. For this I use an angled brush which shapes my eyebrows nicely.
 
 
After that I get my Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in the shade Blackened Metal. This isn't a black it is a dark grey with bits of glitter in it. You can't tell the glitter is in it unless you put a lot on. I go around my top lash line and the corner of my bottom lash line and then have a little flick at the corner of my eye. To use this product I got a free eyeliner brush with it and it is a very small angled brush.
 
 
 
After I do my eyeliner I grab my Collection Little Mix Mascara. I have Jades version because it defines every lash and I think it looks so nice and pretty. The mascaras in the Little Mix collection are all black so I do my top and bottom lashes and make them stand out a bit more. The wand that you use to coat your lashes isn't that big or think either so I just love using that every time I do my make-up.
 
 
 
Lastly after all of that I pick up my Sleek Blusher in the number 926 in the shade Rose Gold. I love using this blusher in the winter time because it gives my cheeks a soft glow. The colour of the blusher is a dusty pink with a bit of shimmer in it. I love using it and it looks so nice on my very pale skin. To put this on I use a blusher brush for a normal make-up brush set. Its not a fancy brush. The one fancy brush that I have is my Real Techniques brush.
 
 
After all of this as an after thought as always I use a Lip Butter that smells like Raspberrys. I love using this because it gives my lips a pinky look to them and makes them look fuller. I don't always use a lip butter on its own. I sometimes pair it with a Lipstick and at the moment I am using a Kate Moss Lipstick in the colour 107. It is a dark red/pink. I adore it and always have it in my bag with me.
 
 
So here is the before and after picture of my Autumn/Winter Make-up Look.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post. In the comments feel free to comment, what do you use in your everyday make-up rountine? Do you have a favourite product that I use? Are there any products you would recommend to anyone to use? And do you have something that you always carry around in your bag with you?
 
Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter and Tumblr. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment