Monday 20 January 2014

Nails Monday #2

Hi there! So the weekend went by far too quickly containing work and going out. At the weekend I used the velvet effect kit and it didn't work out as well as it could have done. So I took it off this morning and just put on a basic base coat to last me, until I painted the colour onto my nails. This week I used the OPI base coat, Barry M Blood Red 347 and Barry M Matt White 336. The colour on each nails alternates between Red and White. Very basic but adds a bit of colour to any outfit.
 
So first of all, I put the OPI base coat on each nail. This helps not stain the nail with whatever colour I use and protects the nail as well.
 

So then after I had put my base coat on, I put red on every other nail and then on the remaining nails, I put on white. I painted on 2 coats of nail polish so I would get a solid colour on each nail. I used Barry M because it gives great coverage and doesn't chip easily. It also dries very quickly and does not smudge easily either. I love the range of colours, there is to buy from as well. So after I had painted my nails red and white, that's all there is to do for this week.
 


Sorry that there wasn't much for this post and that the lighting wasn't very good. I promise that I will do my nails and shoot pictures during day light rather than late at night. Do you have a colour of nail polish you can't live without? Do you like my nails this week? Do you have any Barry M products? Feel free to comment down below.
 
Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram. If you have any questions feel free to email me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment