Monday 6 January 2014

L'Oreal Long Lasting Perfecting Foundation.

 
Hi there. Today I am going to talk about this new foundation I picked up in Boots the last time I was in there. I have been needing some liquid foundation for a while and after looking at lots of different brands and asking for some help in other drugstores/beauty stores, I finally came to the decision to spend some of my Christmas money on this. It is the L'Oreal Long Lasting Perfecting Foundation. Now when I get foundation or powder or concealer I have to pick quite a pale shade because unlike the rest of my family, I don't tan I just burn. So I went in a picked up the tester and tried the palest shade that the store had and it was (unfortunately) the right skin tone. So I went and bought it and tried it the next day and I have to say I love this product and have been using it everyday since I bought it about a week ago.
 
 
When I put it on I thought it was going to feel really heavy on my skin and make my skin really stiff. I was pleasantly surprised when I put it on with my other make-up and it felt really light on my skin. I looked on the bottle and it said it lasts 16 hours. I have to say it does stay on for 16 hours. I would even say it stays on for longer than 16 hours because I wore it from 8am until 2am the next day, (I was up reading The Hunger Games) and I went to take it off with my make-up remover and it came off. I had it on all day and it hadn't come off throughout the day it looked just say good as it had when I put it on in the morning.
 
It also said that it didn't transfer or rub off onto anything else, for instance different clothes. I thought that it would just like any other foundations I have used in the past, but yet again I was pleasantly surprised when it didn't actually rub off onto anything else. I figured this out because I had a little sleep like any other day *hangs head in shame* and it didn't rub off on my cushion I usually lay the side of my face on when going to sleep.
 
I absolutely love this foundation. It is a little pricey but not as pricey as Mac or Nars. I wouldn't normally buy foundation from any other brands other than Collection 2000 but I am glad that I actually asked for opinions from the staff that worked there and other people that I know.
 
Please leave a comment telling me what is your favourite foundation and would you recommend it to other people? Is it really expensive or is it not that pricey? I would love to hear from all of you. Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter and Tumblr. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment