Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year!

Hi there. First of all I would like to wish you a Happy New Year. I hope this year brings you happiness and joy, along with everything you could possibly want. So it is 2014 and that means another year where opportunities arise and you need to grasp them while you can. Whether it means a huge jump into the unknown or a small step towards your dream you need to take it while it there. If you decide not to take it, don't regret it later in life. Every decision that is made has different outcomes but you can't regret the decisions you make, because whatever happens helps build you to become a stronger and better person.

I guess what I'm trying to say is never regret what happens. This year will have lots of different opportunities, which will cause different opportunities afterwards as well. What I have learnt from my past year is that some friends come and go but true friends stay. They know your boundaries and what you mean by things you say. Others may think what you say is weird but your friends will know exactly what you mean by it and laugh along with you. This time last year I had found a true friend that has helped me through everything last year. We only met at the start of the first college year for me and even though she is older than me, it doesn't matter because we know each other so well after talking all the time. I know that if I need someone she will be there for me where as other people may not be.

It is a new year and I am giving other people a new chance. I'm leaving all the grudges and arguments behind me in 2013 and starting a completely fresh start. I am keeping the old friends that are actually there for me and leaving the others behind. Now before anyone thinks anything. I do not do New Years Resolutions because I always break them before the end of January. So the only thing I aim to do is save money that I earn because I am rubbish at it and then have no money for the things that I actually well and truly need.

Leave a comment and tell me are you starting a completely fresh start? What have you planned to do differently this year compared to last year? Do you make New Years Resolutions or do you always break them before the end of January? Follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter and Tumblr. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment