Wednesday 30 April 2014

3 animals down, 2 to go!

Hi there! So a while back I did a post on my face paint photography. Well, now that I have completed two more animals, I thought I would show you the raccoon and black swan. If you haven't seen my first post you can see that here! So, I still have the panda and tiger to do which I am hoping to do next week and the week after. It is so much fun to do and I will be sad when its over but at least I will know that it is finished and out of the way, so I can get on with other work! It was so much fun just doing this photo shoot and I hope you are enjoying the pictures that I am showing you. The models that I have used are my friends. The person who let me paint a raccoon on their face is my best friend Sam, and the person who let me paint the black swan on their face is my friend Jess. The both run blogs. Jess runs a photography blog which you can find here! Sam runs a fashion blog which you can find here! So without furtherado here are the photos.

First the raccoon:




And now the black swan:





So, I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you soon! xx

Follow me here: BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvoreInstagram

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much! I am doing the Tiger and Panda over these next two weeks really excited for those x

      Delete