Tuesday 29 April 2014

Late night thoughts and weird feeling...

Hi there! So, its about half 1 in the morning in England ad because my brain is being weird and I feel a little down but I don't at the same time I thought I would do a little bit of a off the handle, don't know where I'm going with this. So, hold on for the ride folks. (I've always wanted to say that!!)

So, right now after spending over 5 hours reading things about youtubers and watching viral videos from ages ago and the London Olympics gymnastic finals. I don't know what to feel. It is a weird feeling but the thing is, I want to go out for a walk, which isn't a good idea at all. Although you know that something is wrong with me because I don't know what to listen to. I don't want to listen to my favourite songs or my favourite bands. So, its pretty bad, but  know if someone asked me what was up I would not have an idea. Saying all the thoughts in my head isn't going to help either because none of them make any sense. I am in a mood where even thinking about the thought of getting up in the morning for college is something that I don't want to even consider. Why? Well, my answer is that I have no clue.

Do you ever wonder though what your future husband/boyfriend is going to be like? If you have briefly met them for a couple of minutes or if someone you never had thought of that it is them? Have you also thought about the future of certain youtubers? I mean some of them are coming up to turning 30 I mean will they want to keep on making videos on YouTube or are they planning on stopping soon? I mean for me YouTube is a big part of my life. So, certain youtubers are a big part of my life. When they stop making videos I don't really know what I will do with myself. I mean I will have their videos to watch still but there won't be any new ones. Its the same with bands. Some of them won't want to keep on making music until they die. They will want to stop at some point because they will want to start a family without fans trying to track them down to wherever they are. I mean girls would you want to date a band member be in a long term relationship with them, settle down but not being aloud to do that because there are fans trying to find where you all are ever second of the day?

I don't know where I was going with this blog post I really don't but for some reason I feel like I got alot off my chest at this time in the morning. I am up in 6 and a bit hours and I am still not sleeping. Well, this should be fun tomorrow morning. Oh god...my tutors are definitely not going to like me tomorrow. Mainly because when I am over tired I either get really lazy because I have no energy or I get really angry and if I am pushed too much I will talk to my friend about it really loudly so they can hear what I have to say about them. I know I shouldn't but instead of biting there head off directly I do it indirectly. Or I might just tell them where to go. I have been close to doing that and then leaving and not coming back for the rest of the week but I didn't thank god!

Like I said its late in the night/early in the morning, so sorry for the weird mess this post is. With the amount of work I need to do and the little amount of time I have to do it in and the amount of things I need to do as well I'm not getting much time for fun or blogging or sleeping (which isn't good). So, I don't know if you enjoyed this post but if you did good. If not then oh well. So, yeah see you soon! xx

Follow me here: BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvoreInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment