Monday 7 April 2014

Nail's Monday #7!

Base Coat!
Block Colour!
Base Coat on Nails!
Block Colour on Nails, 2 coats!
Hi there! So, I haven't done a post like this in ages! But I have the whole week until Saturday off so I thought I would paint my nails something simple but very pretty colour. As a base coat I have used the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure. After that has dried I used a Collection nail polish in 48 Candy Floss. I did 2 coats of this colour and got the block colour. I love this colour because it is a very girly colour. Very pale and very pretty. I love this colour so much and would definitely recommend this colour. What do you think of this colour? Comment down below I would love to hear from you guys. I hope you have a great day and I will see you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment