Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!!

Hi there! Now I know its late and I know I haven't posted in like over a week but I have a good reason! First off, I left to go to the Lakes on Sunday afternoon and didn't come back til Friday and I felt so ill, I couldn't bear to look at my little phone screen let alone a computer screen. Secondly, on Saturday I had to work a split shift which meant between my first and second shift I needed to sleep and try to feel better and then today I had a breakfast shift which turned into a 12 hour shift that I wasn't supposed to do. To say I feel dead is an understatement. I am in pain and I will try to do a new blog post over these next few days. There will be a giveaway I just haven't had time to get round to it yet and I also will be doing a Haul of everything that either my parents bought me or I bought myself. There will also be a monthly music post on the 25th as well. There will not be a Nails Monday tomorrow because of how much work I have to do but a massive post about everything I bought over the five days I was away will go up on Tuesday.

I hope you are all having a fantastic Easter Sunday and got a little bit of chocolate. Also I hope that you are having a wonderful day and don't feel as ill as I do right now. So, Happy Easter to all of you my lovely and fantastic followers! I hope you are all well where ever you are and I will see you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment