Wednesday 7 May 2014

Late Night Blogging!

Hi there! Yes I am back! I am getting better than I was on Friday and I am trying to do college work or work and blog. It's not easy but I feel like I am getting through it the best that I can. So, the things going on in my life are crazy right now! I have the Little Mix concert towards the end of this month, I am turning 18 in June and I am finishing college next month as well. Everything is going by so fast and I just can't believe how quick its all going. Where as people are figuring out which universities to go to I am deciding what I want to do for my future. 
Do I want to move to London or somewhere else? Do I want to stay at my job which is getting incredibly hard right now? Do I ever know where I want to go after college has finished? I find that talking about this to other people is incredibly hard but talking to a camera is much different. That's why I want to ask all of you my readers for your opinion. I know I have spoken about this in the past but if I was to start vlogging to a camera and filming my days. Maybe doing it as much as I can during the weeks. Maybe everyday if I find the right editing software would you all watch them? If I put a link in a blog post and tried to blog and vlog everyday would you still read or even watch? I mean I'm hopefully going to do it, but I thought then at least you can see what goes on in a normal day in my lifestyle. I don't know. Either way I thought it would be nice for you guys.
But I am back and I am going to do more outfit posts hopefully. I am going to do some serious blogging tomorrow and Friday and any other day that I think of. When I am not working my ass off to try and get everything in order and right and done. Either way I am going to the Trafford Centre on Thursday so there will be a blog post about that. I am hoping to do an outfit post this week at some point. I am going to try and do a Nails Monday next week. I am going to try my best to keep up to date with the blog posts but I am not promising anything. If I do anything it will be an end of week run down of what I have done in the past week. So I hope you are all sleeping or being productive with what ever you are doing and I will see you soon!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment