Friday 25 April 2014

Monthly Music #2!

Hi there! So, its that time of month for Monthly music where you get to see the top 25 tracks I have listened to the most from last month to this month. Again they are a little different from one another and surprisingly I have 2 of the same tracks. How I have no idea I swear. Although it is an amazing song which has been in the charts for the past couple of weeks and I always hear in work as well. So here we go!

  1. Fine By Me- Andy Grammer
  2. Change Your Life- Little Mix
  3. Heartbreak Girl- 5SOS
  4. Heartache On The Big Screen- 5SOS
  5. She Looks So Perfect- 5SOS
  6. Little Things- One Direction
  7. Wings- Little Mix
  8. Don't Let Me Go- Harry Styles
  9. Look After You- Louis Tomlinson
  10. Word Up!- Little Mix
  11. The Only Reason- 5SOS
  12. What I Like About You- 5SOS
  13. I Miss You- 5SOS
  14. Wherever You Are- 5SOS
  15. She Looks So Perfect- 5SOS
  16. The Promise- Emma Blackery
  17. Beside You- 5SOS
  18. Try Hard- 5SOS
  19. Move- Little Mix
  20. A Drop In The Ocean- Ron Pope
  21. Walk On Water Or Drown- Mayday Parade
  22. Everything's An Illusion- Mayday Parade
  23. Miserable At Best- Mayday Parade
  24. Take This To Heart- Mayday Parade
  25. 12 Through 15- Mayday Parade
So, that is the 25 most listened to tracks this month. If I had more song tracks that I listen to on YouTube on my iTunes, it would be so so so much different. If you would like to listen to those songs you can find them in a playlist here. Now, I am going to enjoy my pizza I shall see you soon! xx

Follow me here: BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvoreInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment