Sunday 13 April 2014

Plans!

Hi there! So, I know I haven't posted all week and I am sorry about that. I have been meaning to but I have either been too tired to make sense or been working over the past week. As much as I love working I have to admit it is getting a little bit too much! I am writing this blog post to say that from tonight I am going away to the Lake District until Thursday. I am very sorry but this means no more blog posts until at least Thursday night. 

Don't worry though I will have a little holiday post for you and I have a few reviews on the way as well. Once again I am very sorry about all of this and I shall see you all after I get back! I hope you all have a great next few days and I'll see you soon! xx

Follow me : BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvoreInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment