Thursday 24 April 2014

I really shouldn't be blogging tonight...

Hi there! Exciting stuff!! I got my film camera today! It is so cool!! I was having a mess around before and I am in love with it already and haven't even shot a roll of film on it yet! I got it really cheap as well and if you know what you are doing on one it is so easy to use! So, I will be having loads of posts with the photos I will have developed onto a CD. They are just gonna be soooooo good! I will enjoy it and hopefully you will as well!! So, I shouldn't be blogging tonight but I decided to take a break from college work...do a blog post. A chilled out blog post...oh dear! Either way I want to say there will be new stuff coming especially tomorrow seeing as its monthly music #2! But the posts will be done and posted at different times, so I won't have to worry about stopping my college work to do them! So, yeah! Hope you have enjoyed a slightly more laid back blog post and I will see you soon!! xx

Follow me here: BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvoreInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment