Friday 4 April 2014

OOTD!

Hi there! So, on Tuesday it was really sunny and it was lovely weather. So, lovely that in photography instead of staying inside the college we went out to shoot some photos. I asked my lovely blogger and best friend Sam (you can find her, here) to take pictures of my outfit for yesterday! Because it was such a lovely day to me it was very pretty and spring/summery. It definitely kept me cool in the hot weather yesterday.





So I am wearing a 'cropped' (I use that term very very loosely) top which tied in a knot at the bottom of it. It was a blue checked top with low rise jeans and a blue hoodie and my black TopShop shoes. I wear this as casual but if it needs to be smarted up I would change the shoes and hoodie, to a blazer and heels to look more smart. I would love to say that I own that film camera but I 100% don't but would love to. My march favourites post should be up sometime tomorrow and if not tomorrow then Sunday! Sorry I have just bee a) lazy and b) been busy and not took the pictures yet.

What do you think of this outfit? Let me know down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and think you deserve an award! That's why I've nominated you for the Very inspiring blogger award! Check out my blogpost for more information!

    http://reachingforpomegranates.blogspot.be/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check it out now!! and thank you for the lovely comment!! It means alot x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute oufit and you're so pretty and smiley :) x |Life as a Petite|

    ReplyDelete