Wednesday 12 March 2014

Summer Time Outfit!

Summer Time Outfit!



Hi there! I don't know if you have already seen this on my Polyvore but I created this set on Wednesday in college, when I should have been doing work...oops! It was quite hot on Wednesday, so I thought I would be a bit creative and make a summer outfit. I love this outfit because each item you can take away and replace with your own to make a new outfit. So, you can use a basic tank top either plain, stripy, spotted or with a print on it. The shorts you can have normal shorts and then turn back the bottoms of them. You can use any pumps not just vans. Or if you prefer to wear sandals you can use them. Do you see what I mean? Hat and sunglasses, just use the ones you already own. It is so easy to recreate with your own clothes!

I hope you like this outfit. If you want to see more outfits I have created, my Polyvore link will be below. Do you like this outfit? Would you recreate this to wear? Are you excited that summer is on its way? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment