Monday 3 March 2014

Nails Monday #6!

Hi there! So it is Monday which means I have decided to do my nails. So I only used two nail polishes which means I haven't done anything fancy to my nails. It is spring now. Well in my head it is! So, I thought it was reasonable to but on more bright colours than the darker colours I have been using during Autumn/Winter. So I started off by painting my nails with the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure and used that as a base coat.



Then I got my nail file and filed my nails into the shapes that I wanted and filed them down all to relatively the same size.



Then I got my Bourjois Nail Polish that I got in a set for Christmas. It has no name or number on it. Sorry! So I applied one coat onto my nails of this colour. The colour is kind of a coral/orange colour and is a perfect colour for spring. I haven't tried a Bourjois nail polish, so I will try it out and see how it is.



So after seeing the colour after just one coat I thought I would add another coat just to make sure that I have a solid colour and see how well my nails look after about a week and see if it chips.


After I had done that I put on a top coat of the Sally Hansen Nail Polish. I didn't take a picture of that because its just a glossy version of the picture above. So that's what my nails are like this week. Expect a lot of posts this week at least one everyday hopefully! So look forward to that! Just want to remind you all that once I reach 100 followers on my blog I will be doing a giveaway!

What do you think of the colour I have on my nails? Have any of you tried a Bourjois Nail Polish? Are any of you thinking its Spring already? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment