Tuesday 18 March 2014

How To Style Floral Print!



Hi there! So, I was looking through my clothes the other day so I can throw out what I don't like or doesn't fit me ready to move to my different room and I came across this floral print dress that doesn't fit me anymore but was so pretty. I realised as I put it in the pile that I was throwing out, I had only worn it twice. The reason behind this was because I didn't know how to style it. By style it I mean what went with it, what jacket to wear with it and what shoes to wear with it. So, I thought why not do a spring floral print dress style blog post! So here it is! Above you can go through the four outfits I have out together and I hope this helps you when trying to style a floral print dress this spring/summer. I normally put a pair of pumps with every outfit but if you needed to dress it up a bit more you could swap those for a pair of heels or formal shoes. I hope you have enjoyed the looks. If there is anything that you would like to see me make some sets to I would love to know. So comment down below with any suggestions you might have. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment