Monday 24 March 2014

Quick Update!!

Hi there! So, I have been away for about a week now and I feel sooo bad! So, I am very sorry about that! My PART-TIME job is half turning into a full time job and I had not been home in 2 days over the weekend because I stayed at my brothers because it was a hell of a lot closer than my house. I have had today off and I have done nothing even though I have 101 things to do, in order to stay on track with alot of things. Some of these include; Room Swapping, Staying at home while my parents go on Holiday, College Work, Work Shifts and (most importantly in my eyes) blog posts. So I thought that I would do a few things each month. On the 1st of each month I will pre-write 4 or 5 (depending on how many Mondays there are in that month) Nails Mondays, so I can keep on top of that!

The next monthly thing I want to do is on the 20th each month I will tell you the top 25 most listened songs on my iTunes. I listen to music a lot and its a big part of my life and if you haven't heard of some on the songs then you can listen to those if you feel up to it. My music taste also varies a lot so you can find out that each month. I also want to do at least one fashion post each month. It will either be an OOTD post or a set I make on Polyvore. This all depends on how many days I work during each week. I go to college a lot in my work clothes now because I have to otherwise I will be late. However until the burn on my chest is healed there will be no outfit posts, unless my clothes cover up the burn on my chest. (I did it in work. To mark my one week mile stone in work I burnt myself!)

My giveaway for you guys will be happening next month. I am payed very soon, so that will happen soon. I always want to say a massive thank you to all of you guys that have stuck with me other the past couple of months, while loads of stuff has been happening. It makes me happy knowing that I have you from all over the world reading my blog and it honestly is amazing. I want to thank you all! I never thought that this would happen. So a massive thank you to each and everyone of you!

Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment