Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Sunday!!


Hi there! So, I feel ill today after working a breakfast and dinner shift since Friday (minus the breakfast on Friday) from lack of sleep. So, I was given the night off for a breakfast shift tomorrow morning. Not too bad apart from the half 6 start... Oh well! So it is Mothers Day and I hope you are all enjoying it with our mum's! I thought I would tell you about this bracelet type thing that my mum has which is a little price but if you buy the things to put on them gradually its not so bad. Then you will have Birthday and Christmas and Mothers Day gifts, if you can't think of a present like I couldn't this year!

It is called a Nomination's bracelet. You get your mum's or your wrist measured and then you get the right amount of links that you or your mum need. You start off with 10 links (I think) and then you just add on how ever many extra links that you need. So depending on how many links you have then depends on how much it will be. For some people it might be less than others. Then you can get the charms for them and they loads of different ones! Whether you are a girly girl or you like different things, they're are loads of different charms. So, if you want to treat yourself or want to treat your mum to a present I would highly recommend you look into it. The website link is here!

So, how was your day? Did your mum like her present? Did you do anything nice for mothers day? Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment