Tuesday 11 March 2014

Weekend In the Lakes Day 1!

My bed in the morning!
The other side of my room in the caravan.
Breakfast!
Extractor switch.
The extractor above the cooker.
The view from the caravan to the left.
The view from the caravan to the right.
The only pair of shoes I brought with me.

Hi there! So, if you didn't already know this past weekend I went for a chill out from the real world and just a break! So we went up on the Friday after college and got there at half 6 and just chilled out during that night. So, the first proper day we were there I got up pretty late. At half 10 I woke up and got up. I made myself some toast and put butter on one half. The other half I put on peanut butter. While I was making the toast my parents were trying to sort out the extractor fan and light over the cooker. Although while they were doing that I started to laugh. I had found the switch over by the toaster and apparently they had both searched the whole kitchen for it. I swear I can't take them anywhere.

So after I had planned the perfect outfit I decided that I would wear my boots. Although what I didn't realise is that I had only brought my TopShop shoes with me. The only pair of shoes I had with me weren't suitable for what I had planned for the next day. (Slow clap for me everybody!) So this caused me going out to the nearest place with proper shoes. So Kendal. If you don't know where that is and you live in the UK, just Google it. So we went out into the nice weather and it was quite a nice day. I will be doing a haul on everything that I bought out in the Lake District which made me in debt to my parents...oops!

So day 2 will be posted on Thursday. It would be tomorrow but I am working until like 11pm and I am going to be shattered when I get in. So, I am not going to blog tomorrow. The giveaway will be happening soon hopefully. I am doing a photo shoot next week so I might do a blog post on that as well. I might do a OOTD as well soon. I don't know we will see what happens. Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment