Thursday 13 March 2014

Weekend In The Lakes Day 2!

Hi there! If you haven't read about day one, you can read that here! So I woke up late on the Sunday as well. I swear when I go away I never wake up in time to go for runs like I plan to. So, I woke up and my mum, dad and me decided to go on a little explore. Well, I wanted a full length explore and that's what I got! On my own as well! I was surprised that my parents allowed me to go off on my own for this. So, I thought I would show you all the views that I saw and took pictures of. I saw sheep and the little lambs as well. They were so cute! I explored for about an hour and half. It did not feel like it. I still have so much more to explore as well!

















How good does all of that look? I absolutely loved going exploring around that place. Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment