Sunday 9 March 2014

Going Away and Thank You's.

Hi there! So, first off I would like to say thank you so much to everyone who is following me and have been following me. You have stuck with me while I have either posted loads or not a lot at all. I would like to thank you just for reading them from where ever you are from. I love looking at where you have been reading them from and I feel so happy that it isn't just England that is reading these posts. I am so grateful for every single one of you. So thank you all for that. It was a lovely surprise as well to see that I had hit over 100 followers after not being at home for the weekend. So thank you all again!

If you don't already know I have been away in the Lake District for a bit of a break from the real world and from the piles of college work I need to complete. I have two final major projects where I have put too much work out to complete for the thing to go smoothly and right. I have done it before but I didn't think these two through. Oops! So, instead of the Nails Monday tomorrow it will be the what I did on the Saturday and then the Tuesday I will post what I did today! I have quite a few pictures so look forward to those!

Right, the giveaway that I will be doing it will happen. Even if its not soon, it will happen. I promise! I always keep my promises I am just short on money and don't get paid until the 3rd of April because I know get paid monthly. So annoying but I have to live with it. Any way I just can't believe I have gotten to over 100 followers so thank you again! Feel free to comment down in the comments. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment