Friday 7 March 2014

Update!

Hi there! I am so sorry that I haven't been posting! I was planning on doing an outfit of the day yesterday but I have had so much college work it was untrue and I decided that I couldn't do any blog posts until I was done! It was hard not to post and keep you all in the dark and I really am sorry. You won't be getting a blog post over this weekend either because I am going to the Lake District with my parents and there is no internet connection up there! What I will do I don't know! I have a tutu to make though so maybe that will keep me busy. I have also recently gotten a proper job so I will do a blog post on that if you guys want that. I will be doing a blog post on what I did in the Lake District as well. I may have to stop Nails Monday because I am working in the restaurant department, so I am not allowed to wear nail polish except for clear. So I don't know I will work something out anyway. I am so sorry for the lack of posts that will be happening. If you guys ever want to talk to me as well, my ask box on Tumblr is always open. You can also direct message me. I have to go now but have a great weekend and I will see you shortly. If you need to email me, you can contact me at realdreaming1@gmail.com . Also feel free to follow me on BloglovinTwitterTumblrPolyvore and Instagram. See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment