Wednesday 16 July 2014

OOTD and a couple of today's purchases!

Hi there! So, today I went out to the town I live in and went shopping...surprise, surprise. I went into Peacocks and bought a top, dressing gown and took advantage of the amazing lighting in the changing room! So I bought a dressing gown which was reduced to three pounds I had to have it. Although, this is the top that I bought which was ten pounds.


So, it has never grow up on it and has tinkerbelle on it. How could I not buy it? Seeing as how much of a big kid I am and how much I love peter pan! So, it was so cute and the right size as well. But this was the outfit I wore to go around the town in.


Top - Primark
Jeans - ??
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Primark

So, I have had those jeans for so long that I couldn't remember where I even got them from. I had my hair in a fishtail braid and it kept my cool while I was wearing my thick coat which I took out with me. I also went to Asda and bought new headphones and a new watch even though it is too big for me.


So, I also bought a new nominations charm but that is about it. So, I hope you enjoyed this post I actually am filming a video tomorrow hopefully! So, look forward to that. If you think that I should make a facebook page for my blog put it down in the comments or what you thought of my outfit or anything! So, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment