Monday 28 July 2014

A Late Monthly Music #5...

Hi there! So, obviously I know this should have been up on the 25th but if you knew how busy my wirk has been lately you would forgive me and accept it late. But either way on my night off I have decided to do it but just a little later than usual. I would also like to take this time to say I am editing a video which will be up in the next couple of days. Although until that enjoy this post and my top listened to music. So, here we go!!

  1. Rejects - 5SOS
  2. Change Your Life - Little Mix
  3. Amnesia - 5SOS
  4. Kiss Me Kiss Me -5SOS
  5. Wings - Little Mix
  6. End Up Here - 5SOS
  7. Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
  8. Move - Little Mix
  9. Everything I Didn't Say - 5SOS
  10. Greenlight - 5SOS
  11. Salute - Little Mix
  12. Don't Forget Where You Belong - One Direction
  13. Good Girls - 5SOS
  14. How Ya Doin' - Little Mix
  15. Why Don't We Go There - One Direction
  16. A Different Beat - Little Mix
  17. DNA - Little Mix
  18. Mr Loverboy - Little Mix
  19. Somebody To You - The Vamps (feat. Demi Lovato)
  20. Look After You - Louis Tomlinson
  21. Social Casualty - 5SOS
  22. Heartache On The Big Screen - 5SOS
  23. English Love Affair - 5SOS
  24. Brokenhearted - Karmin
  25. Little Things - One Direction
So, as you can see from last months it has changed a lot! A lot new music and the usual top three have all moved down which is unusual. So, I hope you enjoyed that and are looking forward to the video that I have on the way. So I will see you soon!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment