Wednesday 23 July 2014

Making Breakfast Pancakes...

Hi there! So, today for breakfast instead of having the healthy option I have been having for quite a few days I decided I would make myself some breakfast pancakes. So, yes typically very american (no offence to any Americans!) and how I had them yes very unhealthy way on how to start the day! I thought I would show you how I did my pancakes and what I put on them step my step. So, lets get to it!

First off I took the Betty Crocker Breakfast Pancake Mix and put half of it into a glass jug.

I then added half of the water you would add to the full mixture and stirred it until it was smooth. 


Then I added some sunflower oil to a pan and put it on the hob on the stove to heat up a little bit.


After I had done this I poured the mixture into a small circle and started to cook it until it was golden brown. 


I kept flipping it, so it wouldn't burn on either side. Then I put it onto a plate.



To top it off I put squirty cream (the whipped cream in a can) onto it with some chocolate sauce.


If you were to make them you could have some chopped fruit or syrup or any topping you liked onto it. I think the next morning I do that I will be using fruit or something healthier than what I used this morning. So, I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you again soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment